Robin Henry Studio
Based in New York and Connecticut, Robin Henry Studio is an interior design practice known for its use of color, refined furnishings, and imaginative detail. We work side by side with clients to convey their vision and personality through gorgeous, expressive, thoughtful, orderly and appropriate spaces, brought to life with unexpected details, simple but delightful gestures, and respect for vernacular.
Robin founded the firm in 2011. She possesses a broad knowledge of design and aesthetics, having worked as an artist and gallerist before turning to interior design in 2003. Her experience in the field includes eight years at the firm of Katie Ridder Inc. in New York, where she managed projects throughout New York City, the Hamptons, and Connecticut, and as far afield as New Zealand, Argentina, and the Bahamas.
Robin was raised in Fort Worth, Texas. She earned her undergraduate degrees in Plan II and Visual Art from the University of Texas at Austin, and furthered her design education at the New York School of Interior Design. Robin currently lives in Westport, CT, with her husband and two sons.
- Residential and commercial interior design and decoration
- Comprehensive renovations and new construction
CERTIFICATIONS & AWARDS
- Named one of the House Beautiful 2015 "Next Wave" of Interior Designers
- Named a 2016 Rising Star of Design by Traditional Home Magazine
- Nominated for a 2017 A-List Award by At Home Magazine
- Published in House Beautiful, New England Home, Traditional Home, and numerous blogs